Saturday 12 April 2014

Blue Nails: H&M - Blue My Mind

Hello there chums!! I've said this a million times but here it is again I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeee blue polish, and this one is really similar to Baker Street (<--click here for some classic PlumeriaPainted, that was one of my few actually ok swatches). Maybe you can guess what kind of post this will be (spoiler: a gushy one). But not joking I think I like this better than Baker Street (IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??).

Whilst I think this is slightly lighter and perhaps more dull than Baker Street, I think I prefer it (and Baker Street was my favourite polish of 2012)!! Look at how mad pretty it is, cobalt blues like this are the best and yes it blue my mind. But really, it's so pretty!!! Not over it. There's not much more to say, this is just gorgeous.

I wouldn't have bought this for full price cause I have the Nails Inc (by the way the full price for the H&M is £3, not bank breaking or anything) but it was on clearance for £1 (there was no way I could say no to that) and I'm so glad I got it. I might compare this to Baker Street cause they could be almost dupes, and like it's £10 cheaper, that's a lot of dough. I did want a guilt-free Baker Street that I could use, and I have it now. H&M does have good polish, oh goodness everyone has good polish now, this means good and bad things for me :/

2 coats, no fuss, no hassle, really easy application, great formula. No complaints. I mentioned before that the formula is slightly more runny than I'm used to but it caused no problems at all, if anything I painted neater than usual so the brush must've been good for me.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a gorgeous blue color! I have Baker Street and I love it, this looks like it's a little more light and fun though... probably different enough to justify owning both :) It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man it is!!! Haha yeah I love Baker Street too, it's wonderful. I don't know if I can justify owning both but yes it is lighter, that's probably enough to justify it :P and thank you!! :)

      Delete
  2. Whoa, gorgeous blue! I could hardly pull off this type of blue (no fair! >.<) Loving the coverage btw. Looks real smooth. Aw, so envious of the great sales you have there. So much savings on polish! And yeap, I agree with Lucy all the way! This shade looks so good on you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awk I bet you could pull it off, thank you for saying I can, that's so nice!! :3 It was and this was without topcoat!! Hehe ok the sales can be pretty dang good (when you know where to look, TK Maxx is my home). Awk you guys *blushes* thanks!! :D

      Delete