Saturday 13 July 2013

Purple Drips + Black and White Glitter Gradient

Oh hello there!! Today I have a simple nail art look that consists of bright colours (all my designs have bright colours, I realise this isn't really a shocker). But it probably would be fun for summer that anyone can do.

Does what it says on the tin, drips and glitter gradient. The drips look less messy in real life. Black and white glitter over a gradient always looks nice. It's not the best gradient but I don't think it's half bad. I just sponged the colours on. Except it's a bit OD on my middle finger (or maybe the other 2 fingers are UD).

Pink: Orly - Basket Case
Purple: Illamasqua - Jo'Mina
Green: Barry M - Greenberry
Black and white glitter: L'Oreal Color Riche - Confetti
Holographic glitter: Nails Inc - Abbey Road
Abbey Road really added a lot, the drips weren't looking so good then a stripe of Abbey Road gave some kind of dimension.

Short and sweet today (haha that never happens :P), thank you for reading and I hope you have a fabulous day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I've been loving black and white dots! the closest I could find in my area is one from The Face Shop new polishes. I'd have swatch up something this week. Haha! The drippy glittery tips kinda looks like sparkly ice-creams :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Black and white glitter is fabulous, I think it's an essential in a nail lovers stash. I went to the face shop the other day and they didn't have the yogurt nails. When I asked she had absolutely no idea what I was talking about haha. I'll just have to keep stalking :P sparkly ice cream is always good in my book :)

      Delete