Sunday 7 July 2013

He's Perry, Perry The Platapus!!

Hello lovelies!! How you doing (hopefully well :))? Catch the title!! Perry the platpus from Phineas and Ferb!! I can't even remember how I got the idea but I had to make it happen. I love painting cartoons!! I absolutely adored Phineas and Ferb, it's such a legit show. Who couldn't love Perry the platapus? Though I've been removed from the show for a while (having homework etc. to do sucks) you can't forget awesome shows like that. In fact I was watching Phineas and Ferb yesterday (and of course when Perry was on screen I had to compare), but the internet distracted me -_- Oh you internet, not even something normal. Wikipedia, I'M ADDICTED TO WIKIPEDIA -_- Anyway, hey where's Perry? ;)

I may have got the idea when I added Greenberry to my wishlist as it's the perfect Perry colour. I'm pretty pleased with how he turned out, he's one cool platapus. I did the Agent P variation of Perry cause he has a funky hat.
The eyes were driving me insane, it was fine but the nail art pen white is the smudgiest thing ever, it's impossible for it not to smudge so clearly I had an issue. But the eyes don't look too bad here, I did have to fix it many a time though. I have to rave about the Color Club topcoat again, it's simply amazing.
I really wanted Perry to be the main focus of the mani so I did no other art on the other nails. I was up for the other nails being plain but I am such a glitter fiend I had to add some.

Green: Barry M - Greenberry (more green in real life)
The formula is beautiful, 2 easy coats. The Gelly line is so great. Greenberry is everything I wanted Topshop - Green Room to be, Green Room is a jelly but basically it never builds up to be opaque, I couldn't wear it out. But Green Room is great for jelly sandwiches but Greenberry is far superior.
White: Barry M - Matt White (for base) and Lovely Me:Ex - White (for details)
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Brown: w7 - Brownie
Orange: Essie - Fear Or Desire
For glitter I started with a coat of Barry M - Aqua Glitter the added a glitter gradient with Revlon - Radiant and Orly - Go Deeper. I was going to stop at Radiant but I wanted the holographic glitter that Go Deeper had to offer. But Go Deeper made the gradient awesome. Go Deeper is far superior to Radiant, I'm thinking of giving Radiant to a willing friend.

Sorry for the state of my hand, I thought my hands were clean due to me washing some dishes before, but apparently not :/
And before I go, I have a cut on my thumb that I edited out cause ain't nobody got time for that. But seriously also that thumb in the same place -_- I moisturize my cuticles everyday, clearly my thumb just has an issue. In real life it's much better now.
Oh there you are Perry ;) I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you very much for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that cartoon as well!!! :) :) :) I love the glitters and Perry of course! It is so perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete