Tuesday 30 April 2013

Pink + Blue + Purple + Green Leopard

Oh hey there guys!!! I hope you are all well, I have a mildly stressful week ahead of me, but hopefully everything will turn out right. Happy last day of April, I have to say this year is going obscenely fast, I can't keep up! I can't go a month without minimum 2 leopard prints, I was doing my nails, couldn't think of what to do and I was like "Oh my goodness I haven't used my 2nd leopard print!" which obviously called for my 2nd leopard print (I held out til the last day of April!).

I used a double accent for the banter (I am enjoying this phrase), I wanted to try out some new polishes (as in last post) and of course leopard is the way forward.
Pink: Color Club - Wing Fling
Blue: Color Club - Sky High
Purple: Barry M - Prickly Pear
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Color Club Wing Fling and Sky High are glass-fleck polishes from last year's Take Wing collection and I have to say. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I told myself I could keep 2 from the set and it was tough, but I've been looking for a more fuchsia pink and I'm a sucker for blue.
Sky High is AMAZING, I surprisingly don't have a blue that shade. Glass fleck polishes are so pretty and sparkly and Sky High has the most beautiful purple duochrome going on. I have mentioned I am not a fan of duochrome polishes, but this one is in a league of it's own (didn't show up in photos though).
I really really liked all the colours I picked up (by the way after some calculating I got the Color Club's for £1.14 each :O Love ya TK Maxx), but Prickly Pear and Sky High were automatically added to my favourites.

Thank you for reading and I wish you a fantastic day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment