Friday 26 April 2013

Imitation One Stroke Floral Nail Art

Oh hey there guys!! The long week is once again over, I had a weirdly good day. I hope you did too :) I have mentioned before something I'm not so hot at is floral nail art, but I had a good feeling about this design. Hopefully we have all seen Lucy's Stash's GORGEOUS one stroke floral nails, it's something I would love to try but I don't own any nail art brushes (which I'm definitely ok with, I don't need brushes). I didn't have that in mind when doing these nails but at one stage I was reminded and rolled with it. I'm proud of this one.

This might be the best floral design I've ever done (very likely as my floral nail art is not so good), this is the kind of flower I draw and it's about time I translated it nail style. I think it's quite pretty, I've got a lot of lovely comments from lovely people when they've seen these nails. Also I just want to reiterate that I LOVE flowers, they are beautiful and it reflects in my blog name too. I really like the colours too and I'm just pleased :)
Blue: The Face Shop - BL601
Silver Glitter (used for gradient): Barry M - Silver Glitter and Nails Inc - Abbey Road
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
Pink: Barry M - Fuchsia
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
I'm thinking of doing a tutorial for this (for the banter :P), it's not too hard and maybe a good alternative for the one stroke flowers (but way less pretty). But I think it's a nice floral design in it's own right. I want to do more tutorials (when I have time :/), and yes I have done a tutorial and it's on leopard print (surprise surprise). I have to say all the polishes used have great formulas and are generally fantastic polishes.


I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you very much for reading!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment