Friday 19 April 2013

Combo: Indian lagoon on a Friday

Hi there guys!! The long week is over, kind of. I have to revise, hopefully I'm not the only one. But every time I say "I'm definitely going to revise today", it never happens and it repeats for the next couple of days until it gets to the point of "Gurl, you actually have to sit down and do some work". Anyway, today I have a combo, I like combining my blue polishes (blue is my favourite colour) and often they work really well together. So unsurprisingly this combination worked.


It's subtle but pretty, I got a few compliments on it and I was surprised as it was so simple, but sometimes simple is the way forward.
I started with 3 coats of Revlon - Blue Lagoon. A pale blue with a silver/blue/purple shimmer which is pretty but never shows up on camera. It has a weird finish, not shiny, not matte, not really satin matte, kind of matte-shiny but more matteish? Ok I topped my worst description ever, but basically it's not your standard creme.
I added one coat of Models Own - Indian Ocean, I like it more as I use it more. It's a shimmery blue/purple duochrome, it makes blues pretty (unless they're dark, then a weird shade of purple shimmer turns up and it's not as nice).
Finally I used 3 coats of OPI - Last Friday Night, a sheer blue base with iridescent glitter and a blue micro-shimmer thing which is gorgeous. Looks awesome over light purple too, it's a lovely subtle glitter to complete the combination. I love me some blue nails anyway.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment