Sunday 28 April 2013

Chubby Bunnies

Oh hey there guys!! How are you this fine Sunday evening? I don't actually know, I'm not dreading school (though I should be) but it's not like I'm aching to get there (but what child ever is??). Since I'm liking the animal nail art right now, I chose to paint some bunnies. They ended up chubby through no fault of their own.

At first I was disappointed with my bunnies, but I grew to think they're cute (and that is the most important thing). A question you may be asking is "Why are those carrots white and black?", no crazy answer just because I wanted them to work with the colour scheme.
If I ever got a bunny (which I won't because my mother despises animals) I would name it "Milk" (because I can) or "Fluffernutter" (HIMYM reference), aw man I'd have to buy 2 cause I wouldn't be able to pick. My friend named her fish "Lorenzo Vonmatterhorn" (the other one "Fish" because she had used all her naming powers), how legendary right? ;)
Purple: Barry M - Prickly Pear (What a cute name :3)
Pink: Color Club - Wing Fling
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
Light Pink: Professional Nail Care French Manicure - French Pink
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
I got new polishes, the Barry M was on my wishlist but I took it off cause I told myself I didn't "need" it (then I decided I did "need" it). OH MY GOODNESS IT'S GORGEOUS, purple is not my colour. BUT THIS CHANGES MY MIND IT'S SO PRETTY. It's a perfect lavender and I just love the colour, it's amazing.
The pink is one of my first Color Clubs, TK Maxx (love) are selling them in sets and I picked up the "Take Wing" collection. Not all for me (but some for me, oh man I am loving brackets today), and it's so pretty, but I will writing about it more next post.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is wayyy tooo adorableeee! ♥♥♥!!! Love it so much! Especially chubby fluffy rabbits! :D Barry M Prickly Pear is a beautiful shade indeed! So glad you got it! It even matches perfectly with your blog's background! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness it does, I never realised :P I'm glad I got it too :D Thank you so so much for your comment!! Anything cute automatically gets my love so I had to paint some bunnies :)

      Delete