Wednesday 27 May 2015

Green dripping chevrons + poppy nail art

Hey there!! It's a nail art day, been a bit obsessed with dripping chevrons this year they are just so cool. I had these on for St. Patrick's Day, I mentioned in a March post I had green nails for St. Patrick's Day, now you have an idea about how far behind the backlog is. I'm very behind!! But girl legitimately doesn't have time haha, still don't really have time hahahaha oh dear.

Dripping chevrons are just the coolest. I love green too, it's just so unnatural and great!! I contrasted it with some pink and the little flowers, I like the look but I think I could've used a brighter yellow. but yellows are generally are so sheer and nobody got time for a white base!! Awk it was a cute look.

I just used my toothpicks, I did like circular shapes for the flowers and then for the dripping chevrons I tried to paint the chevrons as randomly as possible colour wise and then just added the drips at the points again randomly, like it's hard to not do it randomly.

Pink: Models Own - Radiant Pink 
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Orange: OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go?
Yellow: Topshop - Naked
Green: Barry M - Kiwi
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Light brown: Nails Inc - Sao Paulo Streets
Light green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
Dusty green: Illamasqua - Melange
Dark green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Yellow green: Etude House - No. 86

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment