Wednesday 24 December 2014

Blue Nails: Ciaté - Regatta

Hello you!! Happy Christmas eve!! I'm very excited now :) It's a swatch day/night here, I do like a nice swatch day/night. My dear best friend got this for me for my birthday and I'm here to show it. She got me some other nice nail stuff so you'll be probably be seeing that in the future (who knows how long, I'm a busy gal).

With topcoat, it's nicer with topcoat
Regatta is a dark grey-ish blue with lots of silver visible shimmer, it's got a suede-ish finish which is very interesting. It's very nice, I do love a blue and this is genuinely unique in my collection.

I want to like Ciate but then their brand is totally dubious what with stealing ideas from bloggers and charging a high price for it. But then that kind of stuff doesn't really affect me cause of the small scale round here so I say it's just polish. Plus like TK Maxx sells it for a discounted price so I say I win in the end, i've never bought a full priced Ciate.

The formula is solid, I used 2 coats and it was opaque and the formula was gliding very well. I suppose this chips easier cause it's matte and stuff but topcoat it and there shouldn't be issues and it'll look nicer.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment