Thursday 5 July 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 28 - Inspired by a flag

With the 4th of July and Canada day happening, nails inspired by both occasions would be suitable. But since I am from the United Kingdom and the Queens Jubilee (even though it happened a month ago) the flag this would be inspired would obviously be the UK flag.

                      (Yes my cuticles are a total mess, only happens when I take photos -_-)

I'm not too proud of my efforts, it was rushed and not executed very well. The shade of blue is incorrect, but I didn't bring it (Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream would've been perfect) so I made do. Also if my white nail polish hadn't been really gloopy (standard) and if I had a red striper, things would've been much smoother.

Colours used:
Blue: Revlon - Dreamer
White: Sally Hansen - French White Tip
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips

Equipment used:
Toothpick

No comments:

Post a Comment