Monday 2 July 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 25 - Inspired by fashion

I wanted to keep it simple for today's design, yet cute. I love these tuxedo nails, and it's pretty fool proof. Though I thought the black and white was a tad boring so I wanted to jazz it up.

Of course jazzing it up for me means hot pink bows and a sparkly black coat. I get excited easily. But they are just so sweet as well.

Colours used:
White: No7 - Snowflake
Hot Pink: No7 - Me! Me! Me!
Sparkly Black: Topshop - Gyspy Night
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black

At first I was annoyed that I bought a jelly white nail polish, as I wanted a creme. But now I can definitely see all the advantages of it. Well 4 coats for full opacity isn't one of them. But its goes on easily and probably won't get gloopy as fast as a creme. And now I can do jelly sandwiches to my hearts desire (but not like my failed one :P).

Equipment used:
Toothpicks

No comments:

Post a Comment