Friday 13 November 2015

Fox Print Nail Art

Hey there guys!! I hope you're doing sweet, I'm alright just super tired lol. Was my birthday over the weekend so that was some nice gatherings and I have new polish which I've v excited about that. So I love today's design and I think it's absolutely perfect for Autumn.

It's your neutral base with a fox print but I just love the uniformity of the foxes and the colour!! And how cute they are!! Also I'm pretty proud that I managed to basically get them all the same. It's so simple but I love the way it works :3

So I started with the white beard bit and positioned them polka dot style. Then the orange bit with a different toothpick and then the positioning of eyes and nose. The white in the eyes really bring everything to life.

Beige: Nails Inc - Sao Paulo Streets (such a slick colour)
Orange: Barry M - Carousel (which is actually red)
White: Barry M - Cotton
Black: Rimmel - Black Pearl

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a really nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment