Thursday 19 February 2015

Gradient hearts + blue tribal nail art

Hey there!! I realise now this actually would've been a valentine's appropriate design but I did this is January. Gurl don't have time for valentine's designs. I was looking for something funky to wear for the week and I love some glitter gradients and tribal.

My gradients are very hit and miss and this one missed but I feel like that component didn't really matter cause of everything else going on. I love cute little heart patterns and I've always thought tribal patterns were great. It's somewhat contrasting, but not too much, like most nail patterns work together anyway. I had a slightly different pattern going on, on my left hand.

I think my gradient wasn't so good cause I just used the brush of the nail polish. Otherwise everything was with a toothpick and went wild with that.

Purple: The Body Shop - A Grape Affair
Teal: Essie - Naughty Nautical
Glitter: Hare Polish - The Teen Queen
Dark pink: Madame Milly - Pink (no name)
Pink: No. 7 - Me! Me! Me!
Pink glitter: Barry M - Socialite
Blue: Essie - Lots of Lux
Light blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Helloooooo Gillian Darling! Haven't been able to stop by for the longest time! Its CNY period so I have some free time! :) Happy New Year to you! Also I love the patterns you have there. And of course, the colours too! I could picture these patterns on a tees, and they definitely would have been sellers! Oh the wonders you always do with just a toothpick! :) Great job on these! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey youuuuu!!!! It's been a while but I can imagine you've been as busy (or busier than) as me!! I had a couple of days off school so I have some time too, and happy Chinese New Year to you too!! I'm behind as usual haha. Thank you so much, I think they're pretty simple but sweet! :) Haha I like that thought, I'd buy those t-shirts :P You're so kind, toothpick is still my favourite utensil :D

      Delete