Monday 31 August 2015

Dragonfly Nail Art

Hey there nail fans, it's a nail art day and while this look is really simple I loved it. Sometimes simple is best, the colours are real pretty too. So I think this was pretty fun and dragonflies are cool. Why they are called dragonflies I'll never know.

It's a super simple look with like black lines and little wings but I really like the uniformity of the whole look. Also teal, white and light blue goes so well together. While it's not crazy I liked the variety of the colour of the wings and the glitter goes well on top!!

I don't even need to write how I painted this but got my black pen/toothpick and tried to space them out, truth be told I should've spaced the dragonflies out better on every finger except my thumb. Then toothpicked the wings on, keeping it even wasn't as easy as it looked. But yeah easy look to paint, but that's a good thing!!

Teal: Barry M - Guava
Glitter: Rimmel - Disco Ball
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Cotton
Light blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment