Saturday 7 March 2015

Purple + brown + glitter leopard print nails

Hi there!! Man it's been a while since a leopard print, I think this is also good cause I did them a lot it was my go-to fast and easy design but a girl gets a bit sick and um, busy. It's quite snazzy, nothing amazing but alright.

I adore the combination of purple and brown like the Different Dimension Mystified, the combination of the purple and brown glitter is so gorgeous. I like this leopard print but it looks a bit off, the glitter really helped by covering and tying everything together. Also did you notice I smudged off a spot on my pinky? I didn't bother painting it back.

I got my polishes and then randomly dotted them on my nails trying to keep them quite spaced apart. I then got my toothpick and did the little lines around the spots. Then glitter.

Dark brown: w7 - Brownie
Metallic brown: The Face Shop - Gl112
Pale purples: Barry M - Prickly Pear and Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Purple: Illamasqua - Jo'Mina
Dark purple: OPI - My Current Crush
Light browns: Nails Inc - Sao Paulo Streets and Nails Inc - Porchester Square
Brown: Paris Collection - Mauve Melody
Glitter: OPI - Polka.com

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment